- Stock: In Stock
- MPN: 3360016-1064
• Advanced three-layer construction
• Super lightweight only 305 gr/sqm, all 3 layers
• 100% aramidic outer layer provides excellent resistance to heat
• Fully floating arm construction for unrestricted performance.
• Unobtrusive patch thigh pockets for convenient storage.
ALPINESTARS 2016 STELLA GP PRO SUIT
WOMAN SPECIFIC FIT
A premium auto racing suit, the GP PRO features a technical multi-layer Nomex® construction and exclusive anatomical stretch paneling for a superior performance fit. Extremely lightweight with engineered torso for optimum fit in the driving position this SFI and FIAcertified suit features Alpinestars exclusive shoulder epaulette construction.
High performance materials
* Ultra-lightweight, multi-layer Nomex® construction provides ultimate in performance and protection.
* Alpinestars fully floating arm construction with stretchable knit fabric ensures minimal material resistance while driving.
* Exclusive, anatomically positioned stretch panels on back, lumbar, crotch and knee zones greatly enhance freedom of movement and helps maintain the suit’s fit while driving.
Constructed for superior fit
* Arm and leg patterning is ergonomically engineered for optimum fit in the driving position.
* Engineered torso shaping incorporates adjustable waist fastening for highly customized fit.
* Dual-layer armpit construction further enhances mobility and comfort in the cockpit.
* Internal flat seams reduce pressure points in the suit for a more comfortable driving experience.
* Soft knit fabric collar ensures a comfortable closure at the top of the suit.
* Ribbed, stretchable foot and cuff closures.
* Revised fabric coverage on the shoulders allows comfortable placement of HANS device to ensure minimal material bunching.
* Alpinestars pioneering shoulder epaulette construction to facilitate effective extraction of driver in event of a crash.
• NOTE: All products shown on this page are sized according to the EURO SIZE listed in the MEN’S APPAREL SIZE CHART
|Certification||FIA 8856-2000 and SFI 3.2A Level 5 homologation standard|
|Sizes||38 - 50|