- Stock: In Stock
- MPN: 3550112-70
Nomex® main construction
TECH 1-ZX GLOVE
Complying fully with FIA and SFI homologation standards Alpinestars’ premium auto racing glove, the Tech 1-ZX, features an innovative Nomex® construction with minimal seam stitching and reduced material construction to offer superior levels of performance, cockpit comfort and sensitivity on the car’s controls. An ergonomically evolved chassis design and new extended silicone grip patterning offers excellent fit and grip where and when it is most needed.
Complies with FIA 8856-2000 and SFI 3.3 Level 5 homologation standards.
• Innovative Nomex® and flame resistant cotton lined construction ensures optimal temperature control for maximum comfort and feel.
• Fire retardant cotton liner keeps the hands comfortable and dry over a wide range of temperatures.
• Improved Alpinestars’ exclusive internal 3D injected pattern actively improves comfort and grip while driving.
• New extended and ergonomically designed grip treatment on palm with increased silicon surface areas for improved feel, durability and grip.
• New ergonomic chassis design for improved performance fit that offers a secure and snug fit around the wrist area.
• External seams provide superior comfort and prevent any excessive pressure points forming on the hands while driving.
• Finger fourchette cross stitching reinforces the glove and prevents twisting.
• Ergonomic shaping and pre-curved fingers to reduce fatigue and external seams for superior comfort.
• Reinforced cross stitching on finger fourchettes prevents material twisting.
• Alpinestars’ cuff opening design with 180° elasticated wrist for easy entry and secure fit.
• Available in men's INTERNATIONAL sizes, S - 2XL.